Handmade wood cremation urn crafted in the USA with patterned inlays. Using Oak, Cedar, Mahogany, and Walnut woods, each segment highlights the unique woodgrain textures in a way that draws out the characteristics of each wood variety’s natural look.
Artfully teasing out the rectangular box shape of the urn itself, the design utilizes rectangle inlays of various wood types anchored with Oak wood as the primary choice. The result is a classic memorial urn that showcases the artisanal woodcraft of the artist.
With an above-average 262 cubic inch interior capacity, this handmade wood cremation urn will hold the “cremated ashes” or remains of the average adult weighing up to 262 lbs. Also available in larger companion urn size, for the remains of two people.
The inside is accessed by removing the 4-6 standard screws that secure the bottom panel. Our wood cremation urns are an elegant and enduring choice for an heirloom memorial for your loved one.
- Made in the USA
- Individually crafted by hand
- Each urn is one-of-a-kind
- Classic urn box shape with rectangular inlays
- Inlays in multiple wood types
- Woods include Oak, Cedar, Mahogany, and Walnut
- Simple and elegant laquer finish
- Bottom opening accessed via screws
- Ships out within 1-2 business days of order
- Available in standard or companion sizes
- Standard urn dimensions: 10″ wide, 5.5″ deep, 5″ tall
- Standard urn capacity: 262 cubic inches
- Companion urn dimensions: 17″ wide, 6.25″ deep, 6″ tall
- Companion urn capacity: 612 cubic inches