Handmade wooden cremation urn, built individually in the USA with stunning inlays. Using Walnut, Maple, Mahogany, Bubinga, Cherry, and Goncalo Alves woods, every piece is used in a way that highlights the unique woodgrain characteristics the various hardwoods.
Artfully teasing out the rectangular box shape of the urn itself, this urn’s classic design uses simple lines and a captivating diamond center inlay in Bubinga wood to honor your loved one.
With an above-average and spacious 262 cubic inch interior capacity, this handmade wooden cremation urn will hold the cremated remains or “ashes” of the average adult weighing up to 262 lbs.
The inside is accessed by removing the 4-6 standard screws that secure the bottom panel to the urn box. This wooden cremation urn presents an elegant and enduring choice for an heirloom memorial that will showcase your love and honor the memory of your loved one.
- Made in the USA
- Individually crafted by hand
- Each cremation urn is one-of-a-kind
- Classic urn box shape with rectangular inlays
- Inlays in multiple wood types
- Woods include Walnut, Maple, Bubinga, Mahogany, Cherry, Goncalo Alves
- Simple and elegant laquer finish
- Bottom opening accessed via screws
- Ships out within 1-2 business days of order
- Urn dimensions: 10″ wide, 5.5″ deep, 5″ tall
- Urn capacity: 262 cubic inches