If you are unable to attend a funeral, it’s appropriate to let the family know by sending a letter.
This “unable to attend funeral” letter should include condolences and a simple apology for not being able to make it to the service.
Here’s what to write in your letter (or sympathy card), plus some free examples you can use.
Continue reading Unable to Attend Funeral Letter (Free Examples)
Someone you know has died (or has lost a loved one), but you can’t attend the funeral. Or maybe you’re debating whether or not you should go…
What’s the proper and respectful thing to do?
Today, we’re going to get into the details of how and why
- Etiquette for missing a funeral
- What to say when you can’t attend
- Is it disrespectful to not go to a funeral?
- Valid reasons for missing a funeral
- What to do to “make up” for not going
Let’s get right to it.
Continue reading Etiquette for Missing a Funeral