This stunning, eight paged, funeral program template celebrates your loved one’s life with a full photo design under a modern gold overlay. Includes space for a photo of your loved one, service order, obituary/life story, and more.
This is a digital product download. You will be able to edit the template and customize it prior to finalizing. You can even try it before you buy it here.
Once purchased, we cannot accept returns or provide refunds. After you finalize the file, you can save a print-ready file to your device. From there, you will need to get the file to a good printing company to print, or print at home.
- Full photo with a bright gold design to give a modern feel
- Customize with your loved one’s details and service information
- Edit online and perfect your own print-ready file
- Instant download once you complete your editing
- Check your email after ordering for access link
- No prior knowledge or special programs – easy-to-use template editor included
- Try it here: https://www.corjl.com/d/37HD2F
- Once your order is placed, you will receive an email from CORJL with a link to your template
- Click the link, create an account, and start editing!
- Please note- the order of images are in printed order. When printed and folded, the first image is of the printout shows pages 1 & 8, second image shows pages 2 & 7, third image shows pages 3 & 6, and the fourth image shows pages 4 & 5
- Save file as a PDF (Paper size: 8.5×11 inches)
- Print at home, take to local print shop, or use Overnight Prints (recommended, see below)
- Template is set up to be printed on both sides of a single standard 8.5″ x 11″ paper
- Print on both sides of each page & fold in half to create a eight-page funeral flyer
For high-quality prints with fast turnaround, we’ve designed this template to the right specifications for Overnight Prints. Tap the link, then choose these options under Price & Delivery:
- Product Size: 8.5″x 11″ Booklet
- Page Count: 8 Pages (4 cover + 4 body)
- Paper Cover: Choose between Self Cover and Card Cover
- Your Quantity
- Select “Get Started” to start uploading your saved files.