This stunning funeral program template celebrates your loved one’s life with a vintage red & black floral frame. Includes space for a photo of your loved one, service order, obituary/life story, and more.
This is a digital product download. You will be able to edit the template and customize it prior to finalizing. You can even try it before you buy it here.
Once purchased, we cannot accept returns or provide refunds. After you finalize the file, you can save a print-ready file to your device. From there, you will need to get the file to a good printing company to print, or print at home.
- Red & black vintage floral frame for a modest feel
- Customize with your loved one’s details and service information
- Edit online and perfect your own print-ready file
- Instant download once you complete your editing
- Check your email after ordering for access link
- No prior knowledge or special programs – easy-to-use template editor included
- Try it here: https://www.corjl.com/d/29M967
- Once your order is placed, you will receive an email from CORJL with a link to your template
- Click the link, create an account, and start editing!
- Please note- the order of images are in printed order. First image is of the back and front of your booklet while the second image is of the inside of the booklet.
- Save file as a PDF (Paper size: 8.5×11 inches)
- Print at home, take to local print shop, or use Prints of Love (recommended, see below)
- Template is set up to be printed on both sides of a single standard 8.5″ x 11″ paper
- Print both sides & fold in half to create a four-page funeral flyer
For high-quality prints with fast turnaround, we’ve designed this template to the right specifications for Prints of Love. Tap the link, then choose:
- Printing Type > Cards
- Occasion > Other
- Card Type > Folded Card
- Orientation > Vertical
- Folded Sizes > 5.5″ x 8.5″ Vertical Fold
- Choose options for envelopes, quantity, and card stock
- Upload design
- Finalize order