This stunning funeral invitation template celebrates your loved one’s life with a striking, vintage rose overlay. Includes space for a photo of your loved one, dates, and more.
This is a digital product download. You will be able to edit the template and customize it prior to finalizing. You can even try it before you buy it here.
Once purchased, we cannot accept returns or provide refunds. After you finalize the file, you can save a print-ready file to your device. From there, you will need to get the file to a local or online printing company, or print at home.
- Striking yet soft vintage rose overlay to give a modest feel
- Customize with your loved one’s details, photo, and funeral details
- Edit online and perfect your own print-ready file
- Instant download once you complete your editing
- Check your email after ordering for access link
- No prior knowledge or special programs – easy-to-use template editor included
- Try it here: https://www.corjl.com/d/MDJ1
- Once your order is placed, you will receive an email from CORJL with a link to your template
- Click the link, create an account, and start editing!
- Save file as a PDF (Card stock: 5″ x 7″)
- Print at home, take to local print shop, or use Prints of Love (recommended, see below)
- Template is set up to be printed on one side of a single 5″ x 7″ card stock
- Print on one side to create the funeral invitation
For high-quality prints with fast turnaround, we’ve designed this template to the right specifications for Prints of Love. Tap the link, then choose:
- Printing Type: Cards
- Occasion: Other
- Card Type: Flat Card
- Orientation: Vertical
- Card Size: 5″ x 7″ one sided, flat card
- Choose options for envelopes, quantity, and card stock
- Upload design
- Finalize order