You’ve heard about this marvel of modern science and art – turning ashes into diamonds. But is it right for you, and for your loved one? Is it for real? How is it done? How much does it cost, and where can you get this done?
Here, we’ll try to answer many of your questions.
Ashes into Diamonds
First: Yes, this is a real thing.
Diamonds are made from carbon formed in high heat and under intense pressure. This natural process can be replicated, in a controlled way, in a lab.
What’s more, ashes-into-diamonds company Eterneva has a way to do this using the carbon from your loved one’s ashes. And they do it while filming and/or photographing the entire process, carefully documenting it for you so you know it’s been done right.
How It Works
If you decide to go ahead, you’ll get tons of information about the whole process. So we’ll just nutshell it for you:
- Fill out the form below to start your journey towards turning your loved one’s ashes into a diamond.
- Receive a welcome kit that includes an ash collection kit, samples of the diamond sizes so you can truly visualize your options, and video explanation. They sent me a welcome kit, and it’s really, really nice.
- Send in a small amount of cremated remains. The ashes are labeled and tracked the whole time until you get the diamond.
- They isolate the carbon from the ashes.
- Using heat and pressure, the carbon begins the process of forming into a real, genuine, raw diamond.
- The diamond is professionally cut and graded, then set in jewelry (if chosen).
- Your loved one’s diamond is hand-delivered to you in a special homecoming.
The entire process will take about eight to ten months.
Diamond Symbolism: Love, Riches, & Eternity
Diamonds have become an incredibly rich and meaningful symbol. This is a tangible, valuable object that represents some of the innermost longings and sweetest emotions in the human experience.
- Love as the symbol of devotion on a ring. For wedded couples, there is no greater treasure than that diamond ring.
- Riches because, of course, diamonds are costly. But this is not a symbol of mere material riches; when young, poor newlyweds exchange diamond rings, they are not pretending to be wealthy. The diamond pays tribute to the riches we experience in a loving and committed marriage relationship.
- Eternity as the symbol of indestructible permanence. We give diamonds on wedding rings because the unbreakable stone represents our unbreakable commitment to love and cherish one another.
This symbolism is why turning your loved one’s ashes into a diamond is such a gorgeous memorial idea. Even though you are apart, your souls are still united in love. The diamond is a physical representation that pays tribute to the love you shared.
The meaning holds true for other relationships, too. You have a deep, rich, and loving relationship with your son or daughter, father or mother, even your cherished pet. Turning their ashes into a diamond is a meaningful way to honor and celebrate that relationship, all while keeping them close.
To begin the process (or just find more information), visit Eterneva’s site and read info, watch videos, and fill out a simple form for personal contact and further details.