Here are several of the most inspiring, interesting, and unique Life Celebration quotes we’ve gathered from around the internet. These memorial quotes are ideal for inspiring conversation and memories about a departed loved one. Or, use them to add some eloquence and personality to your eulogy in describing and celebrating a beloved life. We’ve provided each Life Celebration quote in both text and meme formats, which makes it easy to copy and paste or share in social media circles.
1. The best is yet to come.
The hope of seeing a loved one again in heaven is a most inspiring thought. Even though we grieve, in faith – and through Christ – we can recognize that the best is yet to come.
2. Something beautiful is on the horizon.
When we celebrate the life of a loved one, we’re looking back at the life they lived. It’s also appropriate to look forward as give thanks that they are freed from the pains and worries of this world, living fully in the presence of God. And we also anticipate the privilege it will be to meet them again.
3. You set eternity in my heart.
4. Some see weeds, others see wishes.
Did your loved one always see the bright side of life? It’s true; some people just look out and see weeds, while others look at the very same thing and see wishes. Beauty. Dreams. Inspiration. Life.
That’s a life worth celebrating!
5. We were together. I forget the rest.
We lived life together. The rest… the rest was just incidentals. Let’s celebrate what gave this relationship so much meaning.
This quote from the poet Walt Whitman gets right to the heart of the matter.
More: Together Forever Quotes for Couples
6. I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. I wouldn’t trade it for the world. You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I’m grateful.
This is something you say to your beloved. “Our little infinity” …. doesn’t that just perfectly describe the love you share?
Related: How to celebrate & observe the anniversary of your loved one’s death
7. You are loved more than you will ever know by someone who died to know you.
8. There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.
9. Because He lives I can face tomorrow.
10. Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.
11. Your life is your message to the world. Make sure it’s inspiring.
12. How you make others feel about themselves, says a lot about you.
13. Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy too.
14. Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know.
15. Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people.
16. Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you; not as the world do I give to you.
17. Never suppress a generous thought.
18. Wherever you are, be all there.
19. Now at last they were beginning Chapter One of the Great Story no one on earth has ever read, which goes on forever; in which every chapter is better than the one before.
20. Never stop showing someone how much they mean to you.
21. Because someone we love is in heaven, there’s a little bit of heaven in our home.
This lovely little handcrafted plaque is no longer available, but a similar design is available here.
22. Just always be waiting for me…
23. She loved life and it loved her right back.
24. You were born with the ability to change someone’s life, don’t ever waste it.
25. She stood in the storm, & when the wind did not blow her away, she adjusted her sails.
26. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, and that had made all the difference.
27. Living eulogy. She danced. She sang. She took. She gave. She loved. She created. She dissented. She enlivened. She saw. She grew. She sweated. She changed. She learned. She laughed. She shed her skin. She bled on the pages of her days, she walked through walls, she lived with intention.
28. I pray because I can’t help myself. I pray because I’m helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time – waking or sleeping. It does not change God – it changes me.
29. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray. You’ll never know, dear, how much I love you. Please don’t take my sunshine away.
This one is no longer available, but a similar plaque can be found here.
30. If I could sit across the porch from God, I’d thank Him for lending me you.
31. She was a wild, wicked slip of a girl. She burned too bright for this world.
32. Blessed is she who believed that there would be a fulfillment of what had been spoken to her by the Lord.
33. Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
More Life Celebration Quotes
I can’t think of a more wonderful thanksgiving for the life I have had than that everyone should be jolly at my funeral.Lord Mountbatten
It’s a pleasure to share one’s memories. Everything remembered is dear, endearing, touching, precious.Susan Sontag
Well, I’ve had a happy life.William Hazlitt, his last words
Memories are not shackles, Franklin, they are garlands.Alan Bennett
In a time of destruction, create something. A poem. A parade. A community. A school. A vow. A moral principle. One peaceful moment.Maxine Hong Kingston, The Fifth Book of Peace
Free at last, free at lastTraditional spiritual hymn; also Martin Luther King, Jr.’s epitaph
Thank God almighty
We are free at last.
Tell them I’ve had a wonderful life.Ludwig Wittgenstein, his last words
3 thoughts on “33 Inspiring Life Celebration Quotes”
all message are vary inspiral
What a beautiful collection of sayings and feelings. I just love them.
It was a privilege to share these beautiful sayings while celebrating my ALIVENESS today!!!