Here are several of the most inspiring, interesting, and unique Life Celebration quotes we’ve gathered from around the internet. These memorial quotes are ideal for inspiring conversation and memories about a departed loved one. Or, use them to add some eloquence and personality to your eulogy in describing and celebrating a beloved life. We’ve provided each Life Celebration quote in both text and meme formats, which makes it easy to copy and paste or share in social media circles.
1. The best is yet to come.
2. Something beautiful is on the horizon.
3. You set eternity in my heart.
4. Some see weeds, others see wishes.
5. We were together. I forget the rest.
6. I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. I wouldn’t trade it for the world. You game me a forever within the numbered days, and I’m grateful.
7. You are loved more than you will ever know by someone who died to know you.
8. There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.
9. Because He lives I can face tomorrow.
10. Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.
11. Your life is your message to the world. Make sure it’s inspiring.
12. How you make others feel about themselves, says a lot about you.
13. Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy too.
14. Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know.
15. Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people.
16. Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you; not as the world do I give to you.
17. Never suppress a generous thought.
18. Wherever you are, be all there.
19. Now at last they were beginning Chapter One of the Great Story no one on earth has ever read, which goes on forever; in which every chapter is better than the one before.
20. Never stop showing someone how much they mean to you.
21. Because someone we love is in heaven, there’s a little bit of heaven in our home.
22. Just always be waiting for me…
23. She loved life and it loved her right back.
24. You were born with the ability to change someone’s life, don’t ever waste it.
25. She stood in the storm, & when the wind did not blow her away, she adjusted her sails.
26. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, and that had made all the difference.
27. Living eulogy. She danced. She sang. She took. She gave. She loved. She created. She dissented. She enlivened. She saw. She grew. She sweated. She changed. She learned. She laughed. She shed her skin. She bled on the pages of her days, she walked through walls, she lived with intention.
28. I pray because I can’t help myself. I pray because I’m helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time – waking or sleeping. It does not change God – it changes me.
29. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray. You’ll never know, dear, how much I love you. Please don’t take my sunshine away.
30. If I could sit across the porch from God, I’d thank Him for lending me you.
31. She was a wild, wicked slip of a girl. She burned too bright for this world.
32. Blessed is she who believed that there would be a fulfillment of what had been spoken to her by the Lord.
33. Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.